Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, September 13, 2014
Hello friends!!  It is a weekend!! Yeah!!  I apologize not for posting like I should each week.  This week I had surgery to remove the filter they put in when I had my blood clot in both lungs.  I am so thankful to God for bringing me another step closer to recovery and for a successful surgery.  I am sore and not doing as much... but recovering.  God is good!!

The creation I am sharing is one I made earlier in the week before my surgery. It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to join a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers so I thought this challenge of Wrap it for Technique Lovers looked like a fun one. I wrapped yarn around a large acrylic block and stamped it in cameo coral, groovy guava, basic grey, and bermuda bay. It makes a fun background.



My image is from Hand Knit , a new release from ODBD, and a sentiment from Sewing . The image is popped on a doily die cut.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

blessings,







5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, praise God for bringing you through the surgery and another step toward recovery! It's been a long road with still months to full recovery, but what a blessing and peace to know that He is always with you! I love your beautiful card and the great technique you've used!! How wonderful, and I love the colors with your beautiful button/twine for the sentiment! Love it, sweet friend...and sending hugs and prayers!

Stef H said...

i absolutely love the background idea!!! genius! this card is... yep, you guessed it... GORGEOUS!

keeping you in my prayers!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris I was thrilled to bits to see that you had visited my blog and left me such a lovely comment, I have been here ages just looking at all your beautiful work, While seeing all the beauty I was pondering on how things have changed in the blog world, friends come and go, I am so glad that we still follow each other, you take care.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This Chris is gorgeous x

Grace said...

Love your card Chris! This technique looks like so much fun and I love the color combo! Really cool layout with the buttons and sentiment panel!!!
hugs,
Grace

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.